OK. 2 subject papers have ended since yesterday. EL and HCL.
I am not commenting on any of those subjects unless you ask me yourself. Some things I wrote are controversial and big brother could be watching. So there.
June holidays are here if you havent noticed. I'm not going back to Indonesia because of exams. This is the period of time for me, just like the other 344 students in my cohort, to shine.
Amazingly my third brother is not going back for the sake of "Saving money". Even though expenses are cheaper there in Jakarta than here.
One good news though. After prelim 2 is homecoming day. After that is youth day. Then it's my 17th anniversary on Planet Earth.
So if you want to evade the GST increase, buy me my present before July. OOPS.
OK. Band stuff are gonna bog me down pretty soon. But for now, nothing happened. Or rather, I am not telling.
still underachieving
Saturday, 26 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment