Wednesday, 30 May 2007

Oral English and Vengeance

Went for band in the morning. I was late but also the only five Sec 4s there. Gary arrived first. I was second. Lam Yi Yong was third. Meng Wei and Eric came later.

Also took Oral English today. I got 2 old teachers who invigilated me-- Mrs Tang and Mr David Chen. Old is gold though. I also avenged my poor showing at the trial session with Ms Hua. I slowed down, never stuttered and SMILED!! :)

Mrs Tang, "You have nice teeth. Did you put on bracers before?"


Haha. Well i never did.

That was corny I guess. But yeah those are some tips for Oral Exam. Smile!! Relax!! ARTICULATE AND ADD FEELINGS.

By the way I was asked about animal conservation, conservationists and stuff. That was also the overall theme for the exam.

So that ends Oral English. Hope I get a Distinction for it.

Returned to Band and helped out percussion. And I realised Wei Hao is also known as Shawn. Band ended around 1 pm.

Sec 3s had a meeting about reorganising band. Mr Tay came down and observed them. I went to play the marimba and stuff.

Then I noticed my sticks were missing. 5 Minutes later I found it without its tip inside the box for condemned instruments.

For all I know, other people not from CHS may be reading this blog. So I am not going to post what I did in vengeance. This is the SECOND time my sticks are destroyed.

Here is a clue. I used a sledgehammer and gave an instrument the same treatment I gave Peter. By the way, this is Peter. See how cute he is near the box of yu sheng.



I am not apologising to the insrument and his owner until I get an apology from the person who destroyed my sticks.




still underachieving

No comments: