Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Feels bad to be ill

Monday night

Went for tuition yesterday night. Got home and had a splitting headache and mild fever.

Tried to sleep but just couldnt. Felt so uncomfortable and... hot. 30 minutes later took panadol. after that went back to sleep.

Tuesday

Woke up at 8 plus. Took some snow jelly for breakfast stuff and went to doctor. Bought zaobao. Doctor commented that my fever has subsided. She felt I studied too much until very "Ke3 Pa4". What nonsense. Since when did I EVER Study? Now, fever subsided But still got headache. As I type this I felt it again.

Returned home for lunch which was just porridge.

Later got a message from a friend who fell ill recently telling me to rest more and not sleep so late.

Slept like a log after lunch and Skipped Maths tuition. Yup.

still underachieving

No comments: