Sunday, 6 January 2008

First 4 days of VJC

And so it ended.

Yeah Raphiel got 6Th place. But heck, I had tons of fun. Especially in the mass dance sections and other stuff.

Mass Dance was wonderful. But not so when you have one idiot who is constantly out of sync, out of step and out of rhythm.

Then again there's the gay distance between my house and the school, which is already bad enough since my medical condition is already so bad...

But still, I think my choice of coming to VJ was a good one. To quote LKY (Lo Kung Yin :D ), " Your atmosphere here is very good"

As for my class, it's 08A12. The previous class actually consisted of my OGL, my band senior and many other crazy people. As for the class I'm in, it consists of the following:

4 CHS students (myself included), 3 Sarah's and many more. Total number of students: 18. 5 guys, 13 girls.

VJCSB was very enticing. First their band schedule is actually MORE RELAXED than CHSSB, then they're actually going to NYC to play in a competition in the renowned Carnegie Hall.

Now I don't know if I want to continue joining band when my technique is already so scrappy.

Grrrr.... Dilemmas dilemmas dilemmas... I guess I'm gonna face more of that in the days to come.

Will miss Ralphiel Raoul when lessons begin...

No comments: