somehow I managed to wake up at 0645. How did I do that? Hmmm that's probably gonna enter one of Ingmar's annals of bizzare mysteries of 2007...
Went for rope courses in the morning, followed by lecture after lecture amongst other things. But there were changes in seats. First I was no longer sitting next to WQ and Darren. Now I'm on the edge next to Peter Nielsen, a Danish-Chinese Eurasian.
After lunch and cheers it was time for a siesta. For one hour my band polo was collecting Air con water because of poor sleeping location.
Then lectures continued. There was a test on things learned in the last 36 hours. I fumbled badly and came with nonsense answers. Like say this question.
Q: What are key words? A: Words with keys.
Q: name the full name of the cap coordinator. A: Ashok bin Laden
OK stop laughing. it's not funny ok. I failed together with everyone else but Evan and WQ. That's because passing mark was 75%. My mark was 51.6.
After dinner was a more shocking lecture on valuing yourself. Ernest's shock tactics are very errm.. Unique. Many cried at the man in the mirror segment. We were asked to write a letter to him / her / it.
After that we slept at 2.30 and were asked to gather at 8.30. But the big 6 tried to be EARLY and wanted to gather everyone 15-20 minutes early.
More madness awaits
Sunday, 2 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment