So it's 2 days since camp ended.
Ok. Perhaps you wonder... What camp?
It's this little camp that my mom coerc.. I mean persuaded me to go. Which turned out to be great.
Anyway, it's a monster post filled with bullcrap and shit, so it's not for the faint-hearted.
Day 1. 26 NOV 07
Went to Changi Beach Club to assemble for camp. Camp was errm.. pretty eerie at first sight. Everyone was keeping mum and hardly anyone was talking with each other. Besides the Resource team. The 42 of us were divided into 2 halves.
First person I met was Low Wei Quan "q u a n" READ kill you an ant. Dr Wong is LAME at times. Really.
No it's NOT PATRICK ONG. He's from NJCIP NOT CHS. And of course not to forget Siak Wee who was later nicknamed siao eh. -.-
Then we were divided into our teams. First I was sent to team har gao with Min Ying, Wei Min, Beverley, Cliffton, James and Jason. Needed to learn how to memorise their names using a secret technique.
After that we had to do it again. This time, it was to memorise EVERYONE'S name in your half. Prize: $10. I won Cleo and got the cash. =D
But during lunch Marcus and Ashok was asking if I had learnt the secret somewhere. I was smart and knew the answer. HA
Lots of other events I am not revealing continued after lunch. Not revealing them for those who want to go for that camp after this post. Several lectures and cheers later and it was time for leader selection. So at that time I was in hargao group and platoon Pasta. Ken and Sherwin were platoon and group I/Cs respectively. One particualr group tried to do a Shakespeare but failed miserably. We all know which group it is.
I sabo-ed WQ with Siak Wee for leader but didnt watch my back. kena sabo by Min Ying, who nominated me for leader.
In the end I was appointed Assistant Camp Leader. But so was Min Ying. Evan and Ong Shi "Awesome" Ming was the overall leader and Gary Neo and Liying were the COE leaders. Certificate of entitlement leaders. NOT. Challenge of Excellence. Soon I was shifted from Har Gao to Meepok because their group has no leaders. Guess what, Wei Quan was MOVED OVER to har gao instead.
After dinner we were assigned to our rooms. 4 to a room. My roommates include Zong Yin, Jin Yao and Jin Heng "ginseng".
We were asked to make a phone call home. Then our phones were confiscated, leaving many pissed (Myself included). But the worst was probably the NJC people, WQ and Min Ying, because their teacher was one of the dragon boaters who drowned in the recent competiton.
We slept at 1 and are asked to wake up at 7. How cool. I only slept at 3 after psychologically screaming that I won't be late.
That concludes Day 1.
Sunday, 2 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment