Saturday, 23 June 2007

Prelim 2: Aims and desire

When school reopens, we have prelim 2.


we start the week with History AND PHYSICS.

Comment: As long as I can pass Physics, I am a happy lord. As for History, Just maintain A1 loh.

Then Tuesday is Geog And Chem

Comment: I dont take geog. So that means I get an extra 2 hours sleep. As for Chem, I am going for B3.

On Wednesday we have SS and E Math

Comment: Ah. The 2 subjects that I am pissed with last term. 2 A1s. No less.

FINALLY we have A Math and Lit on Thursday

Comment: Yet another 2 subjects that I am feeling sour about. For Lit, I just want an A2. But for A math, I want A1. No less (more)

Bio and Music/History pure is on Friday, but since I take neither of the subjects, I get the day off. Hooray.


So that brings the L1R5 to: (Assuming I get just a C6 for EL AND HCL)

13. How ominous......


still underachieving

No comments: