Aah... just as I thought I cannot blog on days where things happen, I am proven wrong.
Today started off with remedial. And what better start to the day can there be than to come ON TIME for lesson? I was late, no, very late for every lesson since extra lessons began.
OK here's the bad. There was a chem test which I studied for the day before. I thought I aced it because I studied but I got just 25/35 for the test. A B grade, yes, but its not A. That's all. The test was Not very hard, but still, I studied. That is an achievement for a slacker.
We got a respite of more than 1 hour because there was no history lesson. So the 4-8 people went to J8 MacDonald's for breakfast/ Lunch/ Brunch. It's a pity that the hash brown was selling at such an exorbitant price. I cant imagine how much higher the price would go when July 1 comes...
But today was not THAT glum. During Maths Mdm Ee came to teach us relative velocity. Her lesson was very enlightening. Now I know about the topic and removed the stigma and fear towards the topic. No more days of zero concept,no more sleeping in class (I hope). Part 2 continues tomorrow, and I am looking forward towards it...
After that there was tuition. It was a little scolding session as usual about me not rising up to expectations...
still underachieving
Thursday, 7 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment