Sunday, 30 November 2008

Superteen Camp Nov 2008

It's 2 days late now. and i'm really exhausted from the camp PLUS Band. wait that was saturday.


But no matter.


It's ironic how much more you learn when you came into the camp for free (as a resource) compared to when you came in for quite some money (as a participant).

I've seen how complicated some family relationships are, and I'm quite happy to see that I've done my best to simplify them. And I feel blessed to see that my family ain't that complicated.

But on the darker side I've seen how much I need to work on my own relationships.

Yet I must say I have improved quite a lot.


I didn't scream at my group or the campers, (unless safety was concerned). Except during the ghost story segment, where I screamed the werewolf call and scared the shit out of everyone.

I didn't wake up late throughout. (Not that I woke up early, but it was always dangerously just on time)


But there's so much more to get better in.


Like the sloppiness in putting up the posters and etc

Like the problematic relationship I have with my family.

Like my relationships with my class. And the Band.

And of course, where I lacked the guts unlike people like Nick Yung, Zak and everyone who dared to go up and apologise for all the problems they've caused their parents.

At least I know myself much more now. Like why I'm always so tensed up. And how lax I am when I should have been more hardworking. And why I've been more paranoid.

OK so Ingmar, just relax. Just relax. Time to get busy with cleaning up your room. And H3. And studies.

No comments: