Probably the most fucked up day of the year.
It started well actually. I managed to be early for band.
Then everything went downhill from there.
OGL interview results came out. I got eliminated. To make it worse, everyone else in class got in. I'm feeling like shit. Still am.
So throughout Band I was just moping there feeling all sad and everything. Totally an unproductive practice for me. Of course when it ain't productive the element of fun just goes out the window.
When the break came, I took a walk. Smelt the flowers. Eluded the security guards (I was wearing slippers and house shorts.) Ran onto the road, hoping some car splatters me. But it didn't happen.
At least there was a drumset for me to vent my anger.
Lunch wasn't so bad. But when I got home things just got worse.
I got locked out. And my bowels were full of shit. Really.
But somehow I managed to find the keys hidden in some obscure location. I got in, turned up the fan, and slept. Things were going to get better, I hoped.
But then again when it rains, it pours. When I woke up it was 7. Swimming was at 7.30. I reached the bus stop only to see bus 72 leave. And to think I screamed for the bus from 30 metres out. And the best part, the people there just looked on. The next bus never came. I didn't even bother to wait.
So now here I am, having gone through perhaps the most fucked up day I've ever had. I'm still pissed, but there's some cold comfort in knowing that I can always crash orientation. If I get away, fine. If not, well, I probably won't care anyway.
Just let this bloody day end. Fuck.
Saturday, 8 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment