September ends, and I'm back here again.
Promos have been quite satisfactory, well that's only because I wasn't satisfied with Mid yrs. for now I've got an E and an ACE- A for CL, C for GP and E for Math and econs.
Hist and Lit are the only ones left unknown. I'm fine with World Hist, but not Lit. Or SEA hist.
OK enough with grades.
NSSN approaches... well not so fast la.
OGL deadlines are coming and so is PW?
In short time is running out. Even though I don't know for what...
AND OMG WHERE THE FU-K ARE MY STICKS?
OK I'll stop and focus on the other things.
Firstly. Global affairs Quiz. Got 4th place overall. Which was... ok I guess.
Secondly, opera. Yes it was me and Ernest on stage. Not some noob and him. I mistook the stage for the exit door... somehow. OK i was groggy ane needed to wash my face. how's that? but oh well it was quite fun and full of shit I guess. Ha.
OK that's it.
And if you saw my sticks PLEASE return them to me. It's a pair of Vater sticks nylon tipped last sighted in school during Open House. If you found them and return them I will be very appreciative and grateful. Really.
Oh dammn... =(
Wednesday, 8 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment