Lit got a D. Hist is still pending cos Mr Khoo is still holding on to my script.
Yea and Math Econs E CL B GP B (after a 3 mark moderation).
Guess I should be happy huh? B in Promos GP. No R's to interrupt your OGL conquest.
But most probably no H3s either.
Then again Ms Goh persuaded me to forget abt taking H3 Geopolitics anyway. For several reasons.
NUS is too far from VJC and my house. It's on a Friday at 4 and sch ends at 3. And I'm too poor to cab once a week.
I just peeled the skin off my nose after the sunburn at Band outing at Sentosa which was... well... fun but hot (read the multiple layers?). Dinner was uber fun with Chop Chilli Chop with Sean our aerobics instructor and me the-guy-who-messed-up-at-just-about-everything.
Go find pictures on facebook. Or anyone else's blog. hint: start with Amelia.
I have NONE. cos the camera's in China with dad.
Monday was pot luck at Ms Lim's sister's place. But no one brought food (we had lunch erarlier) and so it was games games the whole day.
The place can be described like this. A house with a bath tub in your living room and a hyperactive dog named after an old man who died in Macbeth Act 2 Scene 2. Murderer and Polar bear game was full of shit as the 3 murderers went under the radar till I was voted off. They still won though and I was the detective. heh. Jerald got arrowed for the questioning game but it's all in the name of fun.
Tuesday? Heck with Tuesday. CL lessons where I slept for like 70% of the lesson and handed in a blank exam test script? Blah there goes my A.
Now PW awaits. OP workshop tmr. WR deadlines too.
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment