Woke up in the morning to cut up the brownies I baked yesterday.
The cutting was a complete DEBACLE. The brownies looked DISMEMBERED. I won't post pictures about it even if I have any... OK, gonna work on that after O Levels.
At least the recipe was not so bad. Or so according to Thomas and some other people who tried it. Not too sweet, although it's a bit too soft in texture and too rich in flavour.
All sorts of nonsense appeared on the Teacher's Day cards, ranging from Melphin taking up 1 entire page of the card for Mr Tan even though he doesn't take Chem, to my wishes for him to 早生贵子. On a side note, he might just moderate my marks to a B3 for Chem. Uh Oh...
Now I found Lam YiYong's FAVOURITE SONG!! It's none other than Californication by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Ok, I'm gonna send him the song via Bluetooth. Hehehe.
Go ask him why he loves it.
Thanks to Kung Yin, we had to visit NCPS some 30 Minutes behind schedule. On the way, also realised that many people had moved out of Sengkang to Bishan or AMK or Braddell...
Ok now on to NCPS. Ate Patrick's Birthday cake in NCPS. Thought about 20 are gonna come, but only 6 of us (5 from CH+ Renee). The crowd came only when we left after we ate the cake.
Was pretty sad to see that only 10+ went there, half of which are from CHS.
Had fun looking at some letter from Suzhou to the school. Then decided to try and edit and 公函 style.
But in short, to all teachers, here's wishing you once again a Happy Teacher's Day!!!
After that Patrick, Sheng Kang and I went for DotA. Well first half of Prelims are over, so it's good to take a short respite. Besides, it was Patrick's treat. No harm playing then, is there?
Ber Fong wanted to join us but withdrew at the last minute. Instead, Cuthbert joined us.
Game 1 sucked. I used Tinker with Patrick tried Chaos Knight against Sheng Kang Viper and Bert did a Crystal Maiden.
Completely underestimated SK's dota skill to a very low degree that I let him have first blood, killing spree and more.
Bad game. Build sucked. No Guinsoo, no Linken, no Manta. Crappy. Ended in 55 min.
Game 2 was great.
Tried to shuffle player but in the end only teams swapped, no change to members.
Characters used:
xodus------Bert- Pudge
Sengkang---S.K - Zeus
Chairman---Me - Barathum
non--------Pat.- VS.
Fed first blood to SK, then went on a 13 kill streak without interruption except once, but I had roshaned earlier and gotten the aegis. Mmmmmm...

Camera screen courtesy of Patrick.
Item build: S&Y, Cuirass, Treads, Hood of defiance.
Went for dinner at some 龙凤 restaurant at Hotel Novotel at Clarke Quay since my 表姨 was in town. Not too bad a dinner.
Contracted sore eyes on a train from some idiot on the train back. The caucascians on the train were drunk and some of us were avoiding them like the plague.
Speaking of sore eyes, mine's better now...
Phew
Long day today. More long days ahead. Push on people.
Happy Birthday Patrick and Hong Jie. ^^
still underachieving
No comments:
Post a Comment