Sunday, 19 April 2009

What drives you?

Actually, I wasn't the first person to wonder about this. Fei Yang asked the CHSSB about it days before SYF itself. And Caltex used it for their advert anyway. See below.

Ya. But really I've found myself pondering upon it when Feiyang asked, and again just days back when the J2s had their talk with Mr Wong.

And here I am wondering about it again. And Much. Much. More.

Maybe it's redemption for 2007. Or just setting the example after CHSSB got their GWH.

I've lost the plot honestly. Just weeks ago I (thought I have) plotted my decisions after A Levels, be it in relationships or NYAA and all. Yet, things are fading.

And I'm freaking worried. Because it's definitely my last SYF and I know there's something I can do about it. But the problem is, I don't even know why I'm doing this. And also because I don't want to just go through the motion of school life without making an impact. I'm not gonna enrol in this school, play in this band for 2 years and just leave. Not this time.

T3A? Who the hell cares about that when I've already got New York and SIMUN. And SMUN in June.


But wait. That's just the band. Academically I'm still inert. And that scares the living shit out of me cos there's CT2 when school reopens and I estimate I have just 8 days to study it.

It's that sinking feeling that I'm well, lone wolf again. As always.

Sigh. Some things never change.

No comments: