Thursday, 7 August 2008

ICE CREAM MAKES YOU DRUNK YOU CAN'T DO GO KART.

I think.

Blah. Feelin Fab was OK la. I think.

Fencing+Floorball+Badminton+Gokarting+Pangseh-ing classmates+Swimming+Connect Singapore briefing= total exhaustion, muscle aches, scratches and this.

But go-karting takes the cake hands down.

In short, I can't drive for nuts. Now you know.

I should have known it was a premonition when Mr Seet said "eh you down there don't eat ice cream before registering for the go-karting ah" Or something along that line. Each of us was supposed to drive 6 rounds round the go-karting track.

But anyway, it culminated instead in a 1 round um road rage which had impressed everyone for all the wrong reasons. Even Mr Seet and Tan had to give me a pat on the back for the excellent handling. And the manager was like saying in a Hongkong accent "you are crazy. you will kill someone when you're driving that. get off now." ouch.

Hey at least I came in first.

So lesson of the day, when you see me handle a car, whether it's in GTA or Crazy Taxi, keep a distance of 100 metres. And make sure I don't eat ice cream.

No comments: