Before reading this post, please be reminded that I am just expressing my humble opinion on the day's events. If you don't like reading what I am about to type, please exit using the links on the right of this blog.
No this is not bullshit.
But before getting to the crux of the matter, here's the good stuff...
I can feel the goosebumps in Macchu Picchu. Really. Guess it's the frigging damn good music we're playing now... Or just my skin having rashes. NOT.
Band prac was great today... Finally got that scary gong sound I've been looking for... haha... Look out Carnegie Hall... Mas Sela... I mean VJCSB is coming to bring the hall down!
And now the bloody pre-trip briefing.
Mom's quite unhappy with the tour guide, who was "misleading". Especially on the final day shopping where you can clear every USD you have or else lose out on the forex... and the autoroaming part.
Speaking of auto roam... I'm not bringing my SIM card there but bringing my phone... it's mad calling me at like $20 when you can consider buying a SIM card there from AT&T or Vodafone etc... MAYBE YOU CAN VOTE IN AMERICAN IDOL TOO! haha
And I'm not bringing too much cash there... just the recommended $300. Which is still a lot of moolah.
I'm also quite disappointed with the pre-trip booklet... it looked like it was copy-pasted from some "Touring New York For Dummies" or something of that sort.
But other than that... We will see how things turn out. Cheers.
Enjoy the last of your holidays. =D
Saturday, 15 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment