Thursday, 15 November 2007

14 Nov 2007

Rushed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from the moment clock struck midnight till 6.40 am. Then went to sleep.

Woke up at 12pm I think.

Then went for some eye check up even though I knew nothing's going to change.

Which makes me wonder why my parents spend so much time on these check ups when the usual response is either "I'm sorry but the vision in your son's left eye cannot be restored as the nerve is damaged. There's nothing we can do." Or "对不起,我们不能帮助你的儿子的左眼因为他的神经线被损害了。” And then there goes another $100 or so. Together with 2 hours of waiting time and an hour of consultation.

So I'm not going to bother mentioning anything about it. Futile, makes me despair. Makes my blood boil. Not good for my heart, not good for yours either.

Which leaves me with Grad Nite.

Grad Nite was a BLAST.

Emcee was hilarious. When he introduced Frank Sinatra's My Way he even mentioned it was "you-know-who"'s favourite, driving Mr Heng, Mrs Loh and Mr Tan into uncontrollable fits of laughter. What a Joker.

John's belly dancing "Freak show" won't be forgotten for a long time. Neither will our enthusiasm in singing along with the live band.

Lucky Draw was fun. Lucky me. Got a little Fila water bottle and armband. Collin Tang was luckiest. Got the top prize of an XBOX 360. WOW.

Then again I also have what...

In short everyone was a winner. I mean with 120 prizes to give away and with around 20-30 absentees, the chance of winning a prize is 120 in 330. That means...
4 out of 11 people will win something.

For the remaining 7 out of 11, too bad I guess.

Everyone has his lucky day. Perhaps yesterday was mine.

NICE.

Thanks to the teachers and Sec 3 councillors for organising this great party. I'm sure many of us enjoyed ourselves too.

Stop asking for photos. I can hear you already...

Courtesy from Thomas.

*Cracks Knuckles*



The 4-8 pure E-lites with Mrs Tang. Great Lit. teacher. Nuff said.

Speaking of Lit... I wonder if my "exponential curve" will become a sine curve with Prelim 3 as the peak when January comes. Obviously, I hope not. Just got A1 in prelim 3. So of course I want it to go even further up.





4-8 with Mr Tan JIT Huih. FEAR THE PAWAH OF THE JIT. Listen to him in class and an A1is in your hands. Bestest form teacher ever-est (OK my grammer is becaming rushty). VERY RESPONSIBLE TEACHER. EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE CHEM TEACHER. NEED I SAY MORE?

Wonder if Chem will finally see the light and see an A1...



4-8 with Mrs Elaine Goh, the most 1337 Geog teacher EVER. I almost took geog because of her but then she didn't allow me to take triple Humanities.



4-8+ Mrs Tang+ Ms Foo

Ms Foo is very STRICT and Experienced. A1 can be achieved with hard work. Well I didnt work hard so... yeap.





4-8+ Ms Hua (pun intended with the roses... )

Don't mess with her. Especially if the All-Blacks have just lost.

Just got an A1 in prelim 3. Will it be sustained? Wait till January 2008.



4-8+ Ms Thian.

Ms Thian, the best SS+Hist teacher PROVIDED YOU REVISE YOUR WORK CONSTANTLY. Failure to do so will result in B's and not A's.

Err Ms Thian, when are you going to uhmm... seat us in your chapel?

OK SORRY.


-- End of transmission --

More pictures pending.




And so Number 4 on my list is crossed off.

Meanwhile number 7 is still left dangling.

No comments: